Sunday, November 6, 2011

inkyloulou Christmas Card Class Option 1



In this class we will make this gorgeous Waterfall card for you to send pictures of your precious ones to your loved ones this Christmas (we can make more tabs if you have more than 2 photos) and also 2 more simpler but equally gorgeous cards.

You will get to take home the cards you make and will also receive a pack with all the bits and pieces (pre-cut, folded & of varied design) for you to make 4 more of these beautiful waterfall cards at home.  

Dates for these classes are Tuesday 22nd November & Thursday 24th November at 7.30pm. Both will be held at my house in Innaloo, Perth. Drinks and yummy treats included.

Cost for the class is $25 per person.

I will need to know final numbers by Friday 18th November. 

Please contact me at inkyloulou@live.com or 0406 652 907.


**** If you don't live in Perth or can't make it to one of my classes I can also package up all the supplies you will need to make these cards along with detailed instructions and post them out to you*******

**** If you have your own group of friends who would love to make these cards at your place or theirs and you would like me to come to you I have dates available to do this too*****

0 comments: