Monday, September 20, 2010

More Every Moment Flowers for Inkspirations Colour Challenge 40

I'm back again..........told you I have been creating!!!

This card and the one in my previous post are creations from my weekend. I have used the gorgeous Every Moment set for this card too. This card I made for the Inkspirations colour challenge set by Makeesha this week.

These are the gorgeous colours for this week:



And here is my card:



Not sure if you can see in this close up but the butterfly and the centre of the flowers are shimmering with Dazzling Diamonds.



Project Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Every Moment; Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Ink: Basic Grey; So Saffron; Rose Red; Old Olive
Card/Paper: Basic Grey; Rose Red; So Saffron; Whisper White; Raspberry Tart DSP (retired)
Accessories: Aqua Painter; Dazzling Diamonds; White Gel Pen; Scallop Edge Punch; Fiskars Apron Lace Border Punch; White Taffeta Ribbon; Brights Buttons (gorgeous!!!); Adhesive Pearls

You may also notice that my little page in blogland is undergoing a little makeover (it's a work in progress) thanks to my fabulously talented and lovely brother, Brett. He's been doing all sorts of little bits and pieces for my inkyloulou business. Thanks Brett xxx.

Looking forward to seeing what you think of my card.

Will be back tomorrow to post some past creations.

11 comments:

Fiona Harrison said...

That is absolutely gorgeous, fantastic coloring and fab use of the colours. Good chance of being a winner I reckon.

Paula Fuller said...

Stunning. Love that card!

Anonymous said...

Love it Louise! This is gorgeous!! Great watercolouring! Love your blog revamp too - and that beautiful pic of you and Elliot! Michelle x

Anita said...

What amazing colours. I already loved this stamp set, but this has taken it to new heights.

Sandra Azzopardi said...

Beautiful card! I love how you have coloured the flowers and butterfly and the dazzling diamonds was a great touch.

Genelle Little said...

Great use of these colours, Louise - wow!

Jo said...

I love this card - the images and colouring are beautiful, and I especially love the ribbon and button detail on the side.

Dani Fender said...

Great card. Really good use of the colours!

Renée said...

love your beautiful colouring and layout!

Anonymous said...

Your card is absoloutely gorgeous, well done!
:)
Gardenia

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your win Louise!! Michelle x