Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Monkeying Around for JAI 36

Wowee I'm running late with my entry to Just Add Ink's challenge this week. Here is the sketch for this week's challenge:


You know when you have one of those weeks where you look at a sketch over and over but you come up with nothing- well that was what happened to me this week. Until today when this little idea popped into my head.............


Project Recipe
Stamp Set:     Fox and Friends; Crazy for Cupcakes
Inks:              Regal Rose; Baja Breeze; So Saffron; Pear Pizzazz; Pretty In Pink; Chocolate Chip
Card/Paper:   Pink Pirouette; So Saffron; Whisper White; Pear Pizzazz; Baja Breeze
Accessories:  Big Shot & Alphabet Dies; 1 3/8" Circle Punch; Circle Scissors Plus (to cut So Saffron circle); Regal Rose 5/8' Grosgrain ribbon; Baja Breeze button; Crystal Effects

This card honestly took me FOREVER!!! I stamped those little monkeys on a range of different cardstock and in a range of different coloured inks until I finally settled on these colourful little monkeys. What do you think of this little colour combo??? They are the colours from the new Nursery Suite designer series papers. I think they are cute, cute, cute.

Ok time to post my card before I miss the deadline.

Come back Friday to see my super special surprise.........My chance to be this week's Inkspirations Guest Designer. Soooo exciting.

 

2 comments:

Ali said...

What a cute card Louise! Love the colours and those monkeys are soooo cute!!

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! This is adorable! I love your colours and the Crystal Effects looks fantastic!