Monday, October 31, 2011

A bit of Blush & Cherry- JAI Colour Challenge 91

It's been a while but here I am with a card at last. I have so so many things I have been creating and am dying to show you but at the moment it's a case of what to do first- juggle, juggle, juggle- as I'm sure it is for most of us.

So here is my card that I created for this week's Just Add Ink challenge. When I saw these colours together they were just so lovely that I had to create something. I probably should be making a start on all things Christmassy but when I saw these colours I instantly thought girly, pretty, flowery and so a birthday card was created.


Here are the colours:
And here is my card:



Project Recipe
Stamp sets:   Creative Elements; Well scripted (retired)
Card/Paper:    Blush Blossom; Whisper White
Inks:              Cherry Cobbler; Blush Blossom
Accessories:  Big Shot; Designer Frames embossing folder; Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon; Scallop edge punch; Paper Piercer; Pearls; Sponges.


I haven't played with this Creative Elements stamp set, which we received at Convention this year, nearly as much as I would like because it really is lovely. Absolutely love the Designer Frames embossing folders for the Big Shot too- just add that extra 'something' to a card. These are definitely my sort of colours- so pretty and girly together.

Hope to be back soon with more to share.


Thanks for popping by for a look,







6 comments:

Karen said...

Definitely has the wow factor, simply stunning

Anonymous said...

Beautifully delicate card Louise! It's stunning!

Kathy @ Stamping Still said...

I love the way you've used the designer frame on this card Louise. It looks so beautiful! Love your butterfly too. Thanks for playing with us at JAI this week.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Oh! wow, this is an absolutely stunning card.

Jo said...

Wow Louise, totally stunning card. Love the use of the embossed frame and the two tone effect on the flower and butterfly. Thanks for playing along at JAI this week.

Lesley said...

This is a lovely card! I adore your pretty stamping.