Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My Little Boy Turns Two!!!!

Last week my gorgeous little boy turned two!!!! I'm sure it was only yesterday that he was this big:
 
It's unbelievable how quickly those two years have flown by and hard to imagine how life was before he arrived in this world. He brings me more joy than I could ever have imagined and truly is the light of my life.

So to celebrate Elliot's 2nd birthday we had a party in the park for his closest little friends. It was so much fun!!! I made the invites and party bags for his very cute party guests. Elliot has been absolutely in love with dogs for quite a while now and likes to be a dog at least once or twice a day- so I decided that little dog invitations would be perfect. I got the template for these adorable little dogs from a swap I received at the Perth Regionals from Pat Carr (who makes amazing punch art creations). The colour scheme came from the really cute Celebrations DSP. To make the invites that more snazzy the little dog's nose and the number 2 were made shiny with Crystal Effects. 


Each of the little kiddy winks who came to Elliot's party got a party bag to take home. Again I used the gorgeous Celebrations DSP for the colour scheme and to add some extra colour and cuteness to the bags. Each bag had a different band of the paper and was individualised with a shiny, Crystal Effect'd first initial of their name. I did take photos of all the bags together before the party but somehow they disappeared from my camera (BOO HOO!!!) so I only have these bags from two little people who couldn't make it (both with "M" names as it turns out).
 

   

To go inside the goody bags I made these super cute crayon boxes. I got the idea from Lisa Jansen's  gorgeous colouring card swap that she made for Convention this year. They turned out so fantastic- I love them- so worth the effort!!! The bags also had some stickers, a cute little Postman Pat badge (that Mum got in England as a charity fundraiser) and a little cellophane bag wrapped in ribbon with yummy chocolate buttons inside. Really lovely!


We had such a fun and special day...........here is a photo of the birthday boy himself with his doggy birthday cakes made by his very clever Nanny.

 
Happy Birthday my darling boy xxx

Thanks for popping by for a look. See you soon with some more creations.


1 comments:

Sarah-Jane Kalé said...

Happy Birthday Elliot!!! What gorgeous cupcakes and of course INVITATIONS... Lousie you're amazing and I'm sure you are the LIGHT of Elliots sweet little world too. I hope he had a FABULOUS party.

xx SJ